- Neptune, NJ
- Reading, listening to music, video games, crafting, scrapbooking, sewing, painting, cooking, animals
- Program Assistant
- About Me:
- My name is April. I'm 25 y.o. and in a committed relationship. I work as a Program Assistant in a Day Program for disabled adults. I love animals and wish I had room for more pets. I like doing things that are creative and making things.
- I like all kinds of music. Some of my favorite bands/musicians:
herb alpert and the tijuana brass
- I like movies that make me think or feel something.
stranger than fiction
- I don't watch too many tv programs on a regular basis.
- Myspace URL:
- At Parties!
- Live in partner
- New Jersey
- Aquarium 1:
- 46G bow-front glass tank...currently empty.
- Aquarium 2:
- Standard 10G glass tank, houses two male bettas, separated.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I worked at Petsmart and become interested in fishkeeping.
- Favorite fish:
- Rainbowfish, gouramis, killifish, goldfish
- Why I like fish::
- I've always loved the water. When I was a child I used to wish really hard that I would turn into a fish.
- Best advice:
- Don't assume that it's a cheap or easy hobby.
Do your research. Use multiple sources and your best judgment.
- Other pets:
- 11 hamsters
Male cat, Jonah
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 01-03-2009 03:49 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points