- Date of Birth
- May 24, 1953 (63)
About Lynn Conroy
- Cazenovia, New York
- Reading, Gardening, Crafts, football
- About Me:
- Big animal lover.
- Thrillers, Scary, Drama
- Classics, Mystery, Scary
- My husband, brother, Dad, Mom
- Usually reading but...
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- relaxing and often humorous to watch
I visit AC to help solve my fish problems/questions
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon freshwater with 1 Tiger Oscar (Thomas)
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gallon freshwater w/1 Pleco, 2 black Mollys, 2 Gold Mollys and 2 Platys.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- As a means of relaxation following my Breast Cancer battle.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- Calming, Relaxing and at times humorous acting.
- Best advice:
- Research-Research-Research! BEFORE you purchase fish and set up tanks.
- Other pets:
- Boadicea, cat,female, 12 yrs.
Hieronymus, cat, male, 9 yrs.
Dulcinea, cat, female, 8 yrs.
55 gallon: 1 Tiger Oscar (Thomas) & 1 Pleco (unnamed so far)
20 gallon: 1 Red Wag Platy (Groucho) & 1 Gold/Black Mollie (Sunshine) & net pen with 9 baby Platys
20 gallon: 2 Red Wag Platys (Martha & Martin), 2 black Mollies (Mike & Obie) & 1 Gold/Black Mollie (Zombie) plus net pen with 8 gold/black Mollies.
2 gallon: Betta (Lancelot)
2 gallon: Betta (Elwood Blue 2)
2 gallon: Betta (Red Green)
REMEMBER: MAMMOGRAMS SAVE LIVES! Have you had yours this year?
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-10-2009 04:39 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points
- Well then YOU need some pizza! I don't eat alone!...hehe
- What's pizza without beer!...WOOT WOOT
- To go with your Algae wafers, lol
- Let's talk about SEX baby LOL Ignore the kids on here that get annoyed at everything xxx
- A paci for the babies! Congrats, Grandma!