- Oklahoma City, OK
- 4 dogs, aquarium, too many to list!
- About Me:
- Am a 44 yr. old starting out with new family (kids and grandkids! (married in '05 to GREAT guy!)
- ALWAYS Rock & Roll (now called "classic"?) from 60's through 80's!
- Action/suspense dislike drama's...to boring usually!
- Who I'd like to meet:
- Action suspense type. No fav author in particular?
- My Father
- Too mamy favs to list!
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- LOL! Don't even know what they are?!
- KC, MO
- Aquarium 1:
- 50gal. FW with gourami's, angels, redtailed sharks, puffers, tiger barbs, glow fish, several kinds cichlids, and blue logsters (creyfish actually)!
- Aquarium 2:
- I don't have a second aquarium.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Got hubby the M&F Blue Lobsters in Aug. 2008 for B-Day (found out they're creyfish)! But very entertaining and fun to watch!
- Favorite fish:
- The Blue crayfish and 1 particular cichlid (hilarious to watch him engineer the rocks on bottom!)
- Fish I have bred:
- Tried the Blue crayfish but, failed..she ate all babies when born for some reason?
- Why I like fish::
- They're entertaining to watch! Different fish have different activities specific to their kind!
- Best advice:
- When starting....do LOTS of research to be VERY informed and ready for ANYTHING..health, mating, etc!
- Other pets:
- Females: Teacup white poodle. black spotted white Shihtzu, Males: Yorkie (baby) and blonde Lahsa Aps
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-11-2008 04:29 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points