- Sacramento, CA, USA
- loves adventure, & a nature lover
- anything that suites my mood for that moment
- anything except horror, I get bad nightmares!!!
- Who I'd like to meet:
- long lost friends and friendly people with lots of humor and fun.
- anything that stirs my imagination, except scary ones
- again.... anything but.... scary movies :-( :-( :-(
- University Degree
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Lots of info and more interactions with ichthyoid lovers. Friendly people around here, too!
- Sacramento, CA
- Aquarium 1:
- My husband and I just got this 54 Gallon corner tank and just fell in love with these exotic and colorful community fishes.
- Aquarium 2:
- We used to have a 45 gallon fish tank and we settled with goldfishes then.
- Aquarium 3:
- My first aquarium was a gallon or so fish tank.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- Small, medium or large, they made it all worthwhile and fun. But the third and new one we have now is the most exciting.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- We've always been fish lovers and it's soothing and mesmerizing to see the true colors of nature thru it.
- Fish I have bred:
- Used to have goldfish and now, we are getting different & colorful tetras.
- Why I like fish::
- They are relaxing to watch, but challenging to take care of.
- Best advice:
- Patience and commitment.
- Other pets:
- - hamster: Sam and Kimi.
- 6 Parakeets
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 08-12-2009 12:20 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points