- reading, hiking, animals and aquariums
- all types
- Open Range, Last of the Mohicans- all types as long as they have a good message
- Who I'd like to meet:
- like to meet all types of people
- historical- books relating to nature and of course aquarists.
- My Mom
- occasional movies
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- to learn more and see what others are doing with the hobby.
- Aquarium 1:
- 90 Gallon. 13 discus
1 tire track eel named Eli. 2 bushy pleco's and 4 cory's.
Planted with CO2
- Aquarium 2:
- 75 Gallon. Community tank.
Planted with angels, rummies, dwarf gouramies, neons, sword tails, mollies and guppies, SAE's and dwarf loaches
- Aquarium 3:
- Outdoor (until winter) pond @ 33 gallons with 4 Koi and 2 Shubunkins (all small)
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- When I was little, I would buy guppies and mollies and bring them home. When 1'st married and then 6 months ago started again.
- Favorite fish:
- Discus if I must choose, love them all
- Fish I have bred:
- Why I like fish::
- I like to watch them swim around and feel safe in the tanks. I love to see the natural little world I created with them and see the beauty of the plants and woods I put in.
It is always so relaxing and I marvel at their beauty - all of the fish. Even the pleco's. They are so interesting and I like to learn about them, there is always more. I have just begun to learn about them when I see how much there is to learn. I really like the feeling of accomplishment in a successful aquarium and th
- Best advice:
- Learn and don't skimp on the water changes.
- Other pets:
- I have 2 dogs.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 09-22-2008 06:25 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points