- SW Florida
- Trees, plants and aquariums
- Graduated College
- Aquarium 1:
- 20g high, very fertial substrate. I have 7 different types of plants. I have 4x15w bulbs in my modified hood. Im a huge fan of DIY.
- Aquarium 2:
- its a bucket with daphnia.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Grew up with one and in middle school I got my first 10g. Im now 32, in the past 5 years I have been involved in planting the tank. I am now obsesed to put a 150-200g in the wall in my new house.
- Favorite fish:
- otocinclus, neon, ghost shrimp, black tetra.
- Fish I have bred:
- angle fish, guppies
- Why I like fish::
- to eat or for a pet, please define your question.
- Best advice:
- Make sure your DIY project is done right the first time.
- Other pets:
- what other pets do I have? That would be the proper question.
-BotanicalBill of SW Florida
20g High planted.
2 neons; 3 skirted tetra; 1 corey; 3 otos; 4-5 glass shrimp; water feas
DIY modified hood with new ballast and 4 bulbs (60w)
"Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair"
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-07-2009 01:54 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points