About nano cichlids
- Breeding EBJD
- Freshwater Director
- About Me:
- I am the freshwater director at a LFS. i have worked there for 4 years and absolutely love it!!
- Live in partner
- Graduated College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To share and talk with other aquatic lovers
- Walled Lake
- Aquarium 1:
- 55 gallon divided, left side holds 2 jack dempeys, right side hold 2 female jacks.
- Aquarium 2:
- 75 gallon EBJD breeding project, currently houses 2 female jacks and 1 sailfin pleco
- Aquarium 3:
- 30 gallon, houses convict fry and red points
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I have 6 more tanks in my office at work that only house cichlids..
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- got a 30 gallon for my 16 birthday
- Favorite fish:
- Jack Dempsey
- Fish I have bred:
- Convicts, Red Points, Angel Fish, Midas, Flowerhorn, Red Devil, Firemouth, Jack Dempeys, Guppy, Molly, Swordtail, Neon Tetra and Red Zebra... working on EBJD.
- Why I like fish::
- I love breeding them... there amazing creatures!
- Best advice:
- Make sure you that you do research about the fish your looking for before you purchase it.... impulse buying can lead to dire consequences
- Other pets:
- 1 Cats named Oosie..
- <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http:/
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 02-01-2011 03:36 PM
- Join Date
Name: POTM Runner up
2nd place winner in our photo contest
- Total Points