- Bristow, VA
- dancing, hanging out, talking to fish friends, photography
- vet assistant
- About Me:
- Hi! My name is Vivi - I've always been a water person. I love being around water, and love all types of fish, big eel fan! I have my own dinosaur bichir and two gold dojo's. I love tropical fish.
- I listen to only hispanic music
- horror, Disney fan, and comedy
- Who I'd like to meet:
- anyone that likes to swim!
- horror and science books
- don't have one
- animal planet, CSI, the spanish operas, love SHARK WEEK!!!
- Myspace URL:
- At Parties!
- Live in partner
- In College
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- I have a dinosaur bichir and have golden dojos' and would like to talk to people that are interested
- Aquarium 1:
- tropical, with a 7 1/2 in. dinosaur eel (prized possession), everything in my tank is blue.
- Aquarium 2:
- I have a second tank that contains 2 golden dojos and some gold fish. everything in this tank is blue too
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I unfortunately found out the hard way that dinosaur eels are not community fish, and was fascinated on how it lived. Did some research and was just fascinated with everything and knew this is what i wanted to raise.
- Favorite fish:
- Dinosaur Bichir
- Fish I have bred:
- I've tried to breed but unfortunately never got the pair i wanted. I always got stuck with males instead of a female bichir. I'm still on my haunt and have enjoyed every moment raising my bichirs.
- Why I like fish::
- I've always loved animals but have always been more fascinated in the aquatics, and the stories of legends, and have always been fascinated by mermaids and the loch ness monster and i'm a strong believer of the stories. So i've always loved the aquatic life and enjoyed doing research.
- Best advice:
- bichir's are not community fish!
- Other pets:
- a border collie, a bichon frise and a labrador.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-23-2008 06:33 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
- Total Points