- Full-time Student
- About Me:
- I'm passionate about what I like, but ambivalent about everything else. I accept your point of view, and dispise people who expect everyone to have the same point of view. I'm in the process of becoming a psychologist, but in the mean time, I'm a student and avid learner, amature anthropologist, and beginner aquarist.
- incubus will rock your world. current infatuations include we got action, buckcherry, and various o
- a few classics, mostly historical fiction or drama.
- Who I'd like to meet:
- people with experience with angelfish...unless you're going to preach about fish-less cycling
- the power of one and ishmael. both very worthy reads
- not much
- white - but the kind of white that knows about white guilt and priviledge
- Got GF / BF
- In School
- Aquarium 1:
- 1 sunshine pleco - Copernicus
2 angelfish - Carl & Sigmund
1 bumblebee goby
- Aquarium 2:
- 1 Betta - Henry
1 Guppy - The Guppy
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I need a new project every summer, and a pet that the fam can take care of while I'm at college. I didn't realize how addictive it is
- Favorite fish:
- plecos and angelfish...i don't think there's more you could need
- Why I like fish::
- they're forgiving
- Best advice:
- get into what you like. if your gut says someone doesn't know what they're talking about, don't take his/her advice. invest in one thing at a time. love what you do, make mistakes, and try again.
- Other pets:
- a beautiful yellow labrador. her name is sam, which is short for samantha.
be yourself. don't use cliches or emoticons.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-24-2008 06:41 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points