- Aquaria, Botany, Language
- About Me:
- Long time pet enthusiast who is researching OTG living.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Research and collaboration.
- Aquarium 1:
- 75 Freshwater community tank. Angels, Gourami's. Red Tail and Bala sharks, Clown Loaches, Wood Shrimp, Dwarf Puffer, unknown catfish, plecostomus, various live plants.
- Aquarium 2:
- 55 freshwater community tank. Livebearers, Loaches, frogs, shrimp, snails, tetras, many live plants.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Working at a pet store at 14, gravitated to that section and learned a great deal about the hobby through trial and error.
- Favorite fish:
- Fish I have bred:
- All livebearers, various cichlids.
- Why I like fish::
- They are calming and relatively easy to maintain. As bad as it sounds, there is very little emotional attachment when fish die. When an entire tank crashes it is a pain, but not necessarily something I mourn.
- Best advice:
- Never use an undergravel filter, and never listen to the advice of people trying to sell you something. The Internet is your friend. Retail stores are not.
- Other pets:
- Dogs, cats, plants.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 04-16-2008 08:02 PM
- Join Date
- Total Points