- Just about everything.
- Aquarium 1:
- 180gal Oscar tank, with fx5 and eheim 2260, 2 300 w heaters. wood and plants.
Other fish: 1 JD, 1 pleco, 2 angels, and 10 Clown loaches.
- Aquarium 2:
- 10gal. 2 fluvals 1, 25w heater, plant`s and wood.
Fish 6 cherry barb`s 2 otto`s, 1 Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlid, male with fry. lost the female.
- Aquarium 3:
- I don't have a third aquarium.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- I saw my first Oscar tank in school and fell in love.
All though it has took many year before i finely got my tank`s.
- Favorite fish:
- Hard to say.
- Fish I have bred:
- BN, Cockatoo Dwarf
- Best advice:
- Water change`s, good diet, and compatibility are the key to fish health.
- Other pets:
- newt`s and dog`s.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-26-2013 08:52 AM
- Join Date
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
Thank You...Yes there are, she only wants to eat pellets...So we are at the battle of wills LOL.
- Total Points
- Awesome planted oscar tank !