- Mid West, America
- Everything; climbing, cycling, hunting, scuba, and obviously fish aquariums
- Double time Student
- About Me:
- I am a unique individual!
- Aquarium 1:
- 29 gallon Tropical Community.
- Aquarium 2:
- 20 gallon tropical Community. (actually my girlfriends, and it stays at her apartment, but I still claim it.
- Aquarium 3:
- 125 gallon. water, sand, rock caves, and artificial plants. Future home of my Black Ghost Knife. Still planning tank mates.
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- Other than small tanks I had as a child, I started by buying my girlfriend an aquarium. From there I got bit, and soon after I moved to school, I started reading about the hobby, and I bought and aquarium of my own.
- Favorite fish:
- The Whale Shark, although I cant fit one in my tank, but I am working on it.
- Why I like fish::
- I have always had a love of water. When ever I am swimming, my head is always underneath the surface trying to see what I can find. I love scuba diving, and I rarely get to dive, so having an aquarium is the next best thing.
- Best advice:
If you are just starting out, try to find all the fish you can, and try to find "beginner" fish that will be compatable with more advanced fish you may wish to get in the future.
"Scientia Potentia Est" Latin, meaning "knowledge itself is power" Sir Francis Bacon
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-28-2012 06:03 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points