- Date of Birth
- July 4, 1956 (58)
- South Africa,Kwazulu Natal,Ramsgate ,exactly 114 paces to my favourite fishing spot at the sea.
- fihing/birding/garden landscaping
- Own a timeshare resale company
- About Me:
- Grew up at the sea surfing ,diving, fishing and if the weather was bad would head into the bush and catch snakes and bee swarms.
Qualified in a mechanical engineering field,went on to be an engineer on a ship called the "SA Aghulas" which was an Antarctic research and supply ship.Also worked as a commercial diver for ten years retrieving diamonds off the sea bed on the west coast of Africa.
- Travel,cooking,restoration of old bikes & cars.
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- Because of the warm welcome received when joining,like minded people and availability of info.
- Aquarium 1:
- 100 lt tank with a pair of discuss fish
- Aquarium 2:
- 1000 lt garden feature pond with 14 comets and guppies
- Aquarium 3:
- 1ooo lt wishing well water feature with 12 comets and guppies
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- How I got started with aquariums.:
- The earliest I can remember (40+ yrs back) was having a tank with marble mollies that I was neglecting and my grandmother (tired of looking after them and many threats later) emtied the tank into the fowl-run.The fowls had a ball.
- Why I like fish::
- Spent most of my life next to,on top of or under the water, so they are pretty much a part of me.
- Best advice:
- It's cheaper to buy posters of fish tanks and stick them on the wall.
- Other pets:
- 5 dogs
3 border collies a fox terrier and an old jack russel that could tell you many a fishing sto
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 03-10-2008 03:26 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points