- fishkeeping, running, gardening, drawing, soapmaking
- Homeschool Mom
- About Me:
- I am a wife, mother and child of God. My husband and I have 3 daughters. I am blessed to stay home with them and homeschool.
I am relatively new to fish keeping but hooked!
My newest fish is a Dragon Goby check it out:
- Why do you like AC Tropical Fish:
- To research info on fishkeeping!
- Aquarium 1:
- 30 gallon freshwater
8 blackskirted tetras, 6 lampeye tetras, 2 corydora, 1 rupper lip pleco
- Aquarium 2:
- 30 gallon brackish
1 Dragon Goby and baby Dalmation Mollies
- Aquarium 3:
- 12 gallon freshwater
5 platy, 7 neon tetras, 1 Kuhli Loach, 1 Rubber lip pleco
- Rest of Your Aquariums:
- I don't have more aquariums than that/those described above.
- Fish I have bred:
- Mollies and Platies - I don't breed them, they breed themselves!
- Why I like fish::
- I think they are beautiful and calming to watch.
- Best advice:
- Read, read, read before purchasing!
- Other pets:
- 3 guinea pigs, 1 cat
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 02-19-2008 11:53 AM
- Join Date
- Total Points