PDA

View Full Version : New Planted 30g

wackyzman
10-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Well I guess I cant upload my pic.

Goes to 11!
10-17-2012, 09:55 PM
You have to have it hosted somewhere like photobucket or whatever.

Here (http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=5) is a sticky about it.
:22:

mermaidwannabe
10-18-2012, 02:39 PM
The way I've learned to post pics in this forum is thus:

First, open the "new thread" box in the photo forum. At that time, you can type in whatever information you wish to convey regarding the pic.

Then, click on "manage attachments" below the new thread window. A separate window will come up with a choice of two browsing strips. One allows you to browse your picture files stored on your computer, and the other allows you to access photos from the web.

Check the resizing chart to see if your photo is the correct size in the format that's listed. If it's too large, you'll have to resize it.

When you've selected the photo you wish to post, and resized it if necessary, click on "upload", and wait for it to finish uploading. When finished, it should show the file name in the box below these browsing strips.

If you wish to post multiple photos, you can repeat this process up to four times.

Finally, go back to the "new thread" window and click the "submit" button. Your photos should appear below your text as thumbnails. Viewers can then click on them to enlarge them for viewing in a separate window.

-- mermaidwannabe

KingFisher
10-18-2012, 04:43 PM
It is much easier to just upload the pic to Photobucket and post the img code in your post.