PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp in GTA?

Abbeys_Mom
10-06-2012, 08:20 PM
After buying batch after batch of cherry shrimp and having them eaten by my fish, I have set up my remaining shrimp in a planted tank of their own. The problem is, now I only have 7 or 8 left. Anyone here have any to sell? Or does anyone know of a place in the GTA that sells them for less then $4 each?

Cliff
10-06-2012, 08:27 PM
The Big Als in Brampton used to get them in every once in a while when I lived near there. I think PJs pet in the Brampton city center mall might have them as well

If your close to west-end, it might be worth a phone call to see if they have them in stock

Abbeys_Mom
10-06-2012, 08:35 PM
I should be more specific, that I am in Burlington. I know Big Al's Oakville had them, but they are closed now.

Cliff
10-06-2012, 08:40 PM
That's too bad. I used to like the big Als in Oakville. They were really close to the Oakville Reef gallary and it was great to go check out both on a lazy Sunday afternoon

Maybe try the one in Mississuaga ? They are about the best Big Als that I have been in in the GTA and Calgary.

Abbeys_Mom
10-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks, I will try Mississauga. I have some time off coming up, so it may be a fun trip.

genocidex
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM
you can always buy them offline, or wait a month or 2 for yours to spawn a few times.... i ordered from this person and he is awesome and very trust worthy. idk if he will ship to Canada but its worth a try

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183475