PDA

View Full Version : Moved My Angelfish Over To Main Tank Today

kurly
09-30-2012, 07:16 PM
I moved Star, my first Angelfish, from the QT over to the main tank and it is one HAPPY fishie! It's swimming all over the tank, investigating top to bottom, side to side and is actually having fun allowing the current of my filter to push it back and forth. The other fish have taken notice to the new roommate but all is well.

Guess moving from a 10 gallon QT to a 65 gallon must feel as if it's world has totally opened up. It's doing laps in all this space! I'm watching Star now as she swims in and out of my amazon sword leaves and goes up and down the wall of the tank looking at it's reflection. Star has also noticed the few Cherry Shrimp in the tank and is nipping at them. They will more than likely become an Angel snack if I don't rescue them soon :ssuprised:

I'm in love with Star, my beautiful Angelfish :1luvu:

fishmommie
10-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Congratulations! You'll have to post photos of her in the new tank. I am eager to replace the angel I lost but my tank is just now getting straightened out so I'm going to let it rest for a month before adding another fish. Not sure if it will be an angel or a 3rd blood parrot but in 2 weeks, I'm getting the QT ready and buying a new fish!

I moved Star, my first Angelfish, from the QT over to the main tank and it is one HAPPY fishie! It's swimming all over the tank, investigating top to bottom, side to side and is actually having fun allowing the current of my filter to push it back and forth. The other fish have taken notice to the new roommate but all is well.

Guess moving from a 10 gallon QT to a 65 gallon must feel as if it's world has totally opened up. It's doing laps in all this space! I'm watching Star now as she swims in and out of my amazon sword leaves and goes up and down the wall of the tank looking at it's reflection. Star has also noticed the few Cherry Shrimp in the tank and is nipping at them. They will more than likely become an Angel snack if I don't rescue them soon :ssuprised:

I'm in love with Star, my beautiful Angelfish :1luvu:

jeffs99dime
10-03-2012, 10:15 PM
congrats x2

Ramsarecool
10-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Post photos if you can. We'd all like to see them.

kurly
10-09-2012, 11:23 PM
I'll try to post a few pics sometime this week :hmm3grin2orange:

Taurus
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
:worthless:

LOL..I couldn't resist. Congrats and I hope Star continues to do well.