PDA

View Full Version : Where are your awards?

Lady Hobbs
09-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Although there is a sticky here regarding awards, I still see people who are deserving of an award and have not requested theirs.

I private message people when I see they are due an award but I also miss some people so folks, take a check now and then in the Award/Medals thread to see if you are due one and click on the "request" link alongside the proper award you are due.

I see lots of people with 25 entries in their blogs who have not gotten their awards and see several with 250+ posts.

William will get your award posted as soon as his schedule permits. You have earned your awards so go get 'em.

:11:

Drumachine09
09-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I have been PMing people as well. Your awards are your rewards for you helpful activity and such on the forum, dont be afraid to request them.

lasm
09-24-2007, 04:02 AM
I see that you do have the competition for aquarium of the month and picture of the month.

I do love taking pictures of my fishes, but I havenīt been able to find were to post them.

Where do I post my pictures so that I can participate in the pictures of the month and tank of the month?

Thanks,

Luis

cocoa_pleco
09-24-2007, 04:04 AM
Octobers entries should start in about a week, so just click on POTM for October, and TOTM for October and hit manage attachments, then post the pic. the october entries link should be on shortly