PDA

View Full Version : Rollie's Store

NorthernBoy
06-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Rollie,
How did you start your store and how did you manage your business plan. I am sure there is more info than you can post here so just an idea would be great. For example...How so you make rent selling fish for a couple of dollars? How many fish do you sell in a day/week/month? How many fish do you need to sell to pay yourself a real salary after your overhead? Were you weathy before starting and not worried about the bottom line for a few years? Did you buy the store or rent? How much was the start-up cost for all equipment, fees and building? If you are not comfortable sharing I understand. Just wondering if it would work for me too. Thanks

Madc0ws
06-07-2006, 09:18 AM
I bet it's real difficult making a proffit from selling only pet fish and fish accessories.

rollie
06-07-2006, 11:28 AM
i have been thinging about putting it on.
but it will not be to day.

it will be put on at the later time. will have to put it on in about 3 or 4 parts, when i do.

when i open i was front page news! in the local newpaper!! but i will put it on!

rollie
06-07-2006, 08:01 PM
okay here goes. part 1
i always wanted my own tropical fish store and now i got it. how did i do it.

one day i went into bridgetown and got some gas for the car. the man there said, i got something for you inside.

so i went in, and he give me a piece of paper. was a new goverment program, to help low income peoples open their own bussiness, plus other.

it was called learn and save. he said, be sure you phone them, because it free money. i said, yeah right.

so when i got home i phone them and talked for over an hour. that was on the friday. the following monday i phone them again, talked some more. made appointment to meet with them.

about a week lately, met them. everything look good. sign a few papers. at this point i could still back out, if i wanted to.------end of part 1, more will come!!