PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Species

gigihforlife
08-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Hi I found this plant on fully land condition, no water, no moist. But it grows. And previous month ago, I see this kind of plant grow on the edge of water ways in the village with some rotala. I took it and want to make it fully submerged. Is it really an aquatic plant? or I make a silly mistake? and what species is it?

This is the plant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SraL2c79j4&feature=plcp

pjaldave
08-20-2012, 06:33 AM
I'm not really sure what it is. I won't put it fully submerged though, it does not look aquatic to me. You can probably put the roots on water though.

gigihforlife
08-20-2012, 06:39 AM
ok. thanks for your advice. do you have any physical criteria for plants that can be fully submerged. I see many beautiful plants on land that I wonder they can be planted on the bottom of my pond

gigihforlife
08-20-2012, 06:39 AM
and I'm new to this forum, I really can't find my previous threads. How can I have the list of my threads?

Cliff
08-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Near the top of the screen you will find a menue bar in black font. click on "search" option and then one the "advanced search" option. In the "search by username section, type in you user name and then click on search at the bottom of the screen.

That will give you a list of all the threads you have started

gigihforlife
08-20-2012, 01:08 PM
thanks a lot Cliff, I have found it.

pjaldave
08-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Most aquatic plants does not stand on their own and the leaves aren't crisp as those leaves in the video.