PDA

View Full Version : 2 danios bit in half by...

Lady Hobbs
09-19-2007, 12:05 AM
You guessed it. My big gold angel, Ceaser. Have to blame him since he only went in that tank last night. He also kills my neon's. They have been moved but I thought the danio's were too fast for him.

oops!

gm72
09-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Oh come on, part of you is glad it happened. You don't like your zebras anyway!

rsretep
09-19-2007, 12:24 AM
hello lady hobbs...i also had problems with one of my lyonsii eating zebra danios, i also thought that they would be to fast (boy was i wrong)....had some problems with aggression in my 75 gallon so i broke up the two combatants however my zebras became the target of the lyonsii s aggresion and each morning i would find one danio beheaded....she didnt eat the entire fish just bit the heads off,she got four of them before i could get her removed,she now resides in a five gallon all alone until she can learn to play well with others lol

tropfish
09-19-2007, 12:38 AM
haha you got it gm.. hobbs you didn't like them haha. and his name should be killer or beheader, or the most devious name ever. Hobbs' angels......just the name is scary! haha

Lady Hobbs
09-19-2007, 01:16 AM
You got that right......I do not like danio's. I do like my long-fin however but now that I think of it, I didn't see him today either. Don't know how that angel can catch them. I couldn't do it with two nets and a strainer. LOL

crackatinny
09-19-2007, 01:42 AM
For such a gracefull looking fish, it is amazing how aggressive angels can be at times.

Drumachine09
09-19-2007, 02:00 AM
You should name him Guil, short for Guilotine!

With a name like "Angel Fish", you would never guess it was him.

MeganL3985
09-19-2007, 02:05 AM
You got that right......I do not like danio's. I do like my long-fin however but now that I think of it, I didn't see him today either. Don't know how that angel can catch them. I couldn't do it with two nets and a strainer. LOL

He probably was peaceful about it....just kinda floated around the tank real calmly and then once the danio was in reach, darted out and grabbed him. Sneaky little "angel" i'm sure... :)

Lady Hobbs
09-19-2007, 02:06 AM
Yup. Long fin is also gone! Drats.

cocoa_pleco
09-19-2007, 04:28 AM
lol, the angel looks at you with big eyes

*who, me?*