PDA

View Full Version : Story Game

NorthernBoy
06-04-2006, 04:46 AM
i think this might be fun as i participated in one on another forum. please list your name if you are willing to play.

how it works....
once we have some names of people willing to participate i will compile a pm list. i will post the list in order of who you will pm the line you wrote in the story. therefore you will only see the phrase or line of the 1 person prior to you. you will pm the person below you on the list and me so i can compile the story and post it later for all to read.

example:
1) I will pm lindsAy, "It was a bright and shiny quarter" (this is a phrase, I know..its better if you keep it short and undefined)

2) lindsAy may pm William(and me so i can add it to the grand story) after reading my pm, only her portion of the story..say, "that the man had swallowed." lindsAy or others may try to mislead the others into a new story plot.

3) William may pm say demonshark (and me so i can add it to the grand story)after reading lindAys pm, only his portion of the story..say, "as he choked a big tuna jumped out of the water."

and so on, and so on.

any1 want to play? I say we continue the cycle till we have 100 pms and then i will post the story unedited.

RULES
1) please no fowl language.
2) NO POLITICS THIS IS FOR FUN!!!
3) nothing of a sexual, racial, national or religous nature that may offend someone else. (except Canadians are free game, jk lol rollie).
4) please no multi sentences...this defeats the purpose of the game no matter how tempting.
5) most importantly...Have fun with fishy friends on AC.

Add your name if you want to play.

William
06-04-2006, 05:09 AM
why not. Count me in.

DemonShark
06-04-2006, 11:00 PM
im confused

Lindsay_D
06-05-2006, 12:06 PM
i am too demonshark but hey i'll play...demonshark...must talk to you later bout something...pm me back

NorthernBoy
06-05-2006, 10:15 PM
ok think about it this way LindsAy and Demonshark. I write the first line to the story on a piece of paper. Then I pass the paper to LindsAy. She can see the line I wrote and then she writes the next line of the story under mine on the same piece of paper. We now have 2 lines of the story. LindsAy then folds the paper over to cover my line of the story so that when she passes the paper to demonshark he cannot see my line but can see LindsAys. He then adds his line under hers. We now have 3 lines of the story. He then folds the paper so it covers my line and LindsAy's line. Only his will will be visible. He then passes the paper to the next person. ect ect. By the end we have a big story that was writen by everyone without knowing where the story was going. You often end up with funny situations and plots. It's quite humerous. Get it now?

Lindsay_D
06-06-2006, 11:39 AM
oh okay...i get it...

DemonShark
06-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Yep ok im in.........ohh lindsay you aint sending me love notes are ya lol hmm maybe I shouldnt post this........o well just dont hurt me! And you know im kidding

Lindsay_D
06-08-2006, 12:05 PM
maybe >_<

DemonShark
06-08-2006, 08:13 PM
uh oh

NorthernBoy
06-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Lindsay started the game by emailing me. I then sent Rollie one. Rollie pick someone who's playing and pass you sentence on. Be sure to pm me with it aswell so i can compile the story.

rollie
06-16-2006, 06:36 PM
i sent it to demonshark.

but how did i get suck into this game. i did not even want to play it. but i went along with it. since i am such a nice person.