PDA

View Full Version : OK Dave. You are so in trouble now!

Lady Hobbs
09-02-2007, 10:18 PM
:ezpi_wink1:

I got thinking of what you said about putting all my angels together. OH MY GAWD! What a nightmare that was. You'd think I tossed 10 cats in a pit bull pen. 5 of mine are wild silvers and now I can't tell which ones actually got along. They all look alike. But, they are only taking up 2 tanks now instead of 4. Let them have a go at it.

But I have my platies, corys and neons in a tank alone, the planted tank, and they are happy there with no one to constantly chase them. The corys are cleaning up the junk on the gravel and around the plants at a fevered pace.

Drumachine09
09-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Sounds like you have quite the handful.

AquaQueen
09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
So you gonna let them have a go at it huh? Good Luck with all of that. It will work out they will figure out who's the boss then the rest will have no choice but to follow... I think they'll do it if they have no other options. Then you get more room for some new kinds of fish in your other tanks that you have been wanting to get...So you go Lady Hobbs make them learn to get along...lol

Dave66
09-02-2007, 10:45 PM
(*sigh*) Hobbs, you have to add the group as JUVINILES all together. If you add adults together, the territory battles begin, as the ones already there view the tank as theirs. Sorry I was unclear . . . sometimes I forget to delineate the whole picture.

Dave

jeffs99dime
09-02-2007, 10:56 PM
awwwwwwww. cmon' Dave !! lol j/k

Dave66
09-02-2007, 11:09 PM
awwwwwwww. cmon' Dave !! lol j/k

I already gave her a gift and 'puckered up' . . . .

Dave

TowBoater
09-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Hobbs is going to be in FIRE now.:19: Thanks for trying to help though Dave.

Lady Hobbs
09-03-2007, 01:02 AM
(*sigh*) Hobbs, you have to add the group as JUVINILES all together. If you add adults together, the territory battles begin, as the ones already there view the tank as theirs. Sorry I was unclear . . . sometimes I forget to delineate the whole picture.

Dave

You crazy person. These were all juvies together and all grew up together. They only started hating each other when they got older. LOL

Listen, they haven't been moved around for almost a week. They were due. :c3:

nanaglen2001
09-03-2007, 05:48 AM
Good luck Hobbs

Now just lets wait and see. I hope you got some Valiums nearby. It will be a stressy time also for you.

Lady Hobbs
09-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Poor Dave. Hope he doesn't think I was serious. I hope he knows I haven't a serious bone in my body. But.......my glass board cutting board is in the tank again. LOL

Dave66
09-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Poor Dave. Hope he doesn't think I was serious. I hope he knows I haven't a serious bone in my body. But.......my glass board cutting board is in the tank again. LOL

I'm a cartaliagenic person myself . . .:)

TowBoater
09-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I don't know what that means but I was scared even hobbs!!! Of course that isn't have to do.:laugh1blue:

Lady Hobbs
09-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm a cartaliagenic person myself . . .:)

hummmmmm....If you say so. Whatever that means.

Glasstapper
09-03-2007, 04:39 PM
He was making a joke, I believe. You said you didn't have a serious bone in your body, and he said he was pretty cartilaginous himself---meaning he's made of cartilage like what your ear and nose is made of--flexible bones instead of serious ones. Pretty clever, Dave! Haha! :)

Lady Hobbs
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Me being from the backwoods can only read words less than 5 letters. LOL

I did know whatever he was yacking about was in jest. First he impresses me with his knowledge, then his 42 tanks and now his big words. There's no end to this mans talents.

gm72
09-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Hobbs is smitten!

(sings) The Looooove Boat, something exciting for everyone!

TowBoater
09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Lol, hobbs never gives up.:ezpi_wink1:

Dave66
09-04-2007, 07:17 AM
He was making a joke, I believe. You said you didn't have a serious bone in your body, and he said he was pretty cartilaginous himself---meaning he's made of cartilage like what your ear and nose is made of--flexible bones instead of serious ones. Pretty clever, Dave! Haha! :)

Gee, I'm glad someone got that . . .

Dave