PDA

View Full Version : male/female betta

squirt_12
08-28-2007, 09:05 PM
ok well i put my 2 betta fish together (1 male 1female) and well they are ignoring each other or the male is attacking the female. Like the male wont even let the female check out his bubble nest. And well i think that this is odd behaviour. The male looked interested in her when she was in the tank beside him and now he wants nothing to do with her. She has the vertical bars, her white tube is showing. Well she has all of the symptoms of wanting to spawn and the male has a nice bubble nest made but wont let the female near it. I have fed them nicley for the last couple of days. This included: brine shrimp (frozen), blood worms (frozen), betta flakes which includes little pieces of worms and good stuff like that.
I don't know what i am doing wrong but could you give me some helpful advice and a couple of tips????
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
squirt

myster619
08-28-2007, 09:19 PM
well do again what were u doing.Keep the female in that separate box again and try sometime later!!If that doesnt work move the male to a new container and let him build the bubblenest again.Hope this works.

squirt_12
08-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Well should i keep them in there a little longer??? I have kept them in there for only about 2 hours now.
The lines on the female are reallly REALLY dark now and the tube is really white.
lol

can someone help me please???!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My male anf female are acting weird and are avoiding each other. Just read what i put at the top!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

gm72
08-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Relax, relax. Give people time to respond to your posts, otherwise you will put people off to replying to you.

You were given good advice. Give it time. Be patient.

squirt_12
08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
ok thanks. I am frustrated right now.