PDA

View Full Version : Who said angels were dumb?

Lady Hobbs
08-25-2007, 03:37 AM
I have two pair already spawning in their own tanks and another pair in the community tank that is having a hard time with all the other fish bugging them. I decided to put a divider in the tank to let the pair have their own space.

They had 3 inches at the top of the divider so what does the female angel do? Gets on her side, goes over the divider, fights with everyone on the other side then gets on her side and goes over the divider again.....back to her spot.

Time to go to plan B ...except I don't have a plan B.

AquaQueen
08-25-2007, 03:41 AM
LMAO Hobbs you have the smartest Devils I mean Angels I have ever seen...lil punks always doing something to keep ya busy huh?

Lady Hobbs
08-25-2007, 03:51 AM
She's a big girl, too. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but she did it twice.

AquaQueen
08-25-2007, 03:56 AM
unbelievable, you know, I don't think I have ever met anyone who has tried so hard to please their angels until, I met you and no matter what you do for them, they still want what they dont have....lol kinda reminds me of something...just can't put my finger on it...hehehehe

Lady Hobbs
08-25-2007, 03:57 AM
Ya. Probably YOUR spoiled fish!

Drumachine09
08-25-2007, 03:59 AM
*mission impossible music*

I bet with practice, you could get that fish to read!

AquaQueen
08-25-2007, 04:01 AM
naaa...my fish aren't spoiled, now your fish...my god they are living like Kings & Queens...lol

AquaQueen
08-25-2007, 04:03 AM
*mission impossible music*

I bet with practice, you could get that fish to read!
ROTFLMAO now that made me laugh out loud and almost wake up the whole house...too funny I will second that one...she is probably already in the process of teaching them to read in other languages or something....hahahaha

nanaglen2001
08-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Cichlids aint dumb, no way.

I had to smile when I read that post. Plan B...lets see, take away that divider, Its obvious your angels enjoy the bugging:hmm3grin2orange:

TowBoater
08-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Angels enjoy bother others I think as well. I have one at feeding time always keeping the others a good foot away from her while she gets all google eyed begging for food. She don't like others eating around her either. Can't wait until spawning, only bad thing that I will have to get rid of the other two once a pair is formed.

tropfish
08-25-2007, 02:27 PM
hahaha you have some really smart and determined fish on your hands! good luck with that!