PDA

View Full Version : So Anxious!

Countrylovin4evr
02-02-2012, 03:02 AM
So DH told be that after we pay off bills with tax return I get some money to play with and ORDERED me to get a new filter. So I've picked it now and am all happy!
The money is in but he hasn't given me any yet so I still have to wait another 3 days or so and I"M GOING NUTS!
ANyway The great thing is I finally was able to give away 8 molly/platy/guppies and now have room (with new BIGGER filter) to up my neon tetra school to 8 (I am at 5 but started with 6), add to my Black Neon Tetra family as soon as Petsmart gets more in stock, and add a few more to my glofish (I know I'm silly- but I want a purple and a blue) and still have room to add 2 more corys so that they are happy. SWEET! I am so excited! Plus that means enough money to get a few more plants. This time a jave fern is on my list. May try to get me some more eco complete to add to sand for helping my plants.
Now if I could just be patient!

openbook
02-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Sweet! I haven't done my taxes yet. I like to wait a few months so I can get my property tax return in at the same time.

Old Marine
02-02-2012, 08:07 AM
I am an Electrical Contractor and I HATE TAX TIME:evil:

bignellm
02-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Tax time suck for me too, as the Ch 13 Bankruptcy has been seizing it for the last 4 years from me. :cussingblack:

This is supposed to the last year and them we're free from the tyranny!!!

But somehow I've saved enough to upgrade as well :cheerleadersmileygu

Just waiting on wife to give the order to unleash the spending!!!
Then the 55 goes up and the fun begins.

Old Marine
02-11-2012, 06:02 PM
I hear the politicians talk about the Corporate tax cuts what about us small guys? we supply over 70% of the jobs NOT the BIG Corporations.

A Railgun
02-11-2012, 06:39 PM
I love tax time. Well since the kids were born. We get a lot because of our little ones. Just one more reason to love them to death. We have plans on saving this years and next to buy our first house.

Countrylovin4evr
02-12-2012, 05:52 AM
We saved last yr, got first home in Nov. Now it's on to paying off the car and fixing it which was lower then expected YIPPY! And getting to do what I wanted for my tank. I am now just waiting on my christmas moss to arrive. I even finally get to join the world and get an HDTV and husband got his playstation 3 so I have BLURAY! My first EVER! And in perfect timing because my tv's sound is going on this old analog thing.

A. Railgun- love your siggy! That's funny!

Pamela2Heaven
02-12-2012, 01:09 PM
I hate tax time - we PAY around $3000 every year :scry:

kurly
02-12-2012, 03:02 PM
That's terrible Pamela2Heaven:scry: We always get a return and it's usually spent before we even get it in one way or another..lol So much to do, so little money to do it with. My hubby has been without a job since October (Company downsized and after 17 years he was one of the unlucky ones to be let go :scry:) Still hasn't been able to get another job so this years tax return money is really needed.

I can only dream about how I would have spent some of the money on fish stuff if I was able to this year.

Oh well....