PDA

View Full Version : It's a dorkfish!

dorkfish
05-18-2006, 11:12 PM
HI! I from about 5 other forums, 4 of them being offspring caused by the mis-manegement of aquaria central(some of you may be familiar with that site). I have 5 tanks of my own and a 6th I do maintenence on, they are:29g reef,2 10g freshwater comunity aquariums, 1 10g species tank,1 5g divided species tank and the 20g tall I do maitenence and chose fish for (everything exept feeding). the species tanks are for bettas, I've got an obssesion with them and am planning to breed them soon. I found this site looking for a specialty forum for anabatoids (gouramies and bettas), oh yeah forgot to mention, I'm a gouramie freak to :lol: .

rollie
05-18-2006, 11:29 PM
you came to a very good site. hope you like it here!!

William
05-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi and welcome!
hope you'll like ti here and don't hesitat to contact me if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Of course I am familiar with the site. I used to be a member untill their prolonged downtime about a year ago but haen't been back since. Has there been more problems?

NorthernBoy
05-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Welcome

dorkfish
05-21-2006, 03:56 AM
Hi and welcome!
hope you'll like ti here and don't hesitat to contact me if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Of course I am familiar with the site. I used to be a member untill their prolonged downtime about a year ago but haen't been back since. Has there been more problems?

usually it goes down every month, and trolls too, but thats something every sites gonna have, the prolonged down time your talking about was in the summer right? I hated that, I was never smart enough to join another forum within that time though.

William
05-21-2006, 08:04 AM
Yeah. early summer. It is a shame how they keep treating the site.