PDA

View Full Version : Pirhana Help

wrenn
05-16-2006, 10:53 PM
anyone know about pirhana's I have one for about 18 years and it seems as if he has lost all the top teeth is he dieing

William
05-17-2006, 01:32 AM
Hi Wrenn.
18 years is high age for a Piranha so it is possible that it suffers from old age and hence loosing it teeth and might die soon.

We have a Piranha section in the forum under predatory fish half way down the page were you might get better help there.

Madc0ws
05-17-2006, 07:13 PM
LMFAO @ toothless pirhana!

Do you have any pics of the bugger you can post?

DemonShark
05-17-2006, 08:38 PM
Madc0ws you shouldnt make it worrser for him by laughing at his poor fish its proubly like a best freind to him!

Madc0ws
05-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh come now! There's no point in crying a river about it, that's how life goes, father time is ruthless. I'll probably lose all my teeth at 18 (err pirhana to human years). I would have never guessed pirahnas live so long, that's longer than my 15 yr old dog before it died! I don't mean to offend anyone...still the thought of a toothless pirhana...LMFAO!

William
05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
There is an irony in it agree but it still a tragedy in itself and for it's owner so we can show some extra respect.

That time is ruthless to us all doesn't make the affects less of a tragedy for those that suffers the consequences of it.