PDA

View Full Version : Just out of interest...

ashm5
08-13-2007, 11:04 AM
I used to have about nine mollies, they were all dalmations but some were black with white spots sum white with black spots and some orange with al sorts of colours, a few died but strangely it was all the orange ones, coincidence?? I THINK NOT! (sorry just had to add that bit on the end for impact, couldn't resist lol)

salman
08-13-2007, 11:37 AM
My mollies are racist, or they were, RIP. I had white and black ones. They whites would swim on this side of the tank and the blacks on the other. And all the mollie fry were white. (which i still have, they have gotten big now, almost 1/2 and inch.

ashm5
08-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Hmm it's really wierd cz they are all mollies and they all breed with eachother but they act like completely different fish :S and also whats the point in using the post reply button (which I didn't this time because the page didnt load even after I refreshed it 4 times) when you can just use quick reply??

salman
08-13-2007, 12:01 PM
I have no idea, i thought it was just me. Weird!

salman
08-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Oh i just figured it out, click on quick reply on my post, and then it works on the quick reply on the bottom.

ashm5
08-13-2007, 12:09 PM
yeah I know what it does but I don't see the point in having both there doesn't seem to be much difference except one opens a new window to do it and also on the "quick reply" topic whats the point in having the box at the bottom which you cant write in until u click the quik reply button why not just let you write in it? :S i dno its confusing but we probz shudnt be talking bout this on this thread lol its a bit unrelated just got told off by lady hobbs for that oops! sorry!