PDA

View Full Version : E-mail notifications

ashm5
08-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I've subscribed to the thread, I've told it to notify me instantly by e-mail, I'm waiting to get the e-mails but nothing comes :S why? :(

Lady Hobbs
08-12-2007, 02:02 PM
I can't tell you unless that function is disabled. I know I have checked to not get emails because there would be 100 a day. Navigation is easier if you set your posts to only go back in time to 30 days so you don't have all those old threads to contend with, as well. Less searching, at least.

For a brief period I opted to get IM for pop ups and that about drove me nuts so I disabled that function, as well. Have you checked Private Messages above? Perhaps you are being notified there and not regular email?

ashm5
08-12-2007, 02:14 PM
nope no private messages, it are definately set to send me e-mails, I don't get that many replies so it won't be quite as annoying for me as it was for you lol and it's alot easier being e-mailed than having to refresh the page or keep checking back on the site all the time lol

Lady Hobbs
08-12-2007, 02:18 PM
I know. V-Bulletin does not have the greatest navigation system known to man. They could do some serious upgrades!