PDA

View Full Version : I would like to introduce!

smaug
11-20-2011, 06:25 PM
The first of any of my corals that have either moved to or started growing on my rocks.Up until now they have all stayed on the rock I bought them on.I know its not such a fantastic thing to happen with shrooms but its still a first for me:hmm3grin2orange: This hollow area is where I want to add my brain coral when I get it.I noticed this little guy when I moved the parent rock out of this hollow to make room.

Cliff
11-20-2011, 08:59 PM
I would guess this would be the first of many Smaug. I'm starting to find shrooms eveywhere now as well.

Ellen4God
11-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Nice!! So, question from a saltwater-no-nothing, once you put in the rocks and such, things just sort of start growing out of places? That's pretty cool!! Saltwater creatures seem so intriguing!

smaug
11-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Ellen.Yeah,they reproduce and sometimes just get up and move elsewhere,I cant tell what happened with this one.The rock they are on is very crowded so it couold have just detached and moved. Many reef people consider shrooms a weed! Im too new to be particular,I like stuff that is easy:hmm3grin2orange:

Ellen4God
11-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Ellen.Yeah,they reproduce and sometimes just get up and move elsewhere,I cant tell what happened with this one.The rock they are on is very crowded so it couold have just detached and moved. Many reef people consider shrooms a weed! Im too new to be particular,I like stuff that is easy:hmm3grin2orange:

haha Sounds fun and a little adventurous to see what will happen!

.....and I meant know-nothing....not no-nothing. Oof. Yes, I'm a teacher. lol

Strider199
11-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Congrats Smaug! I hope there are more surprises in the near future.

Thats what keeps us so interested in this hobby, fresh or salt.