PDA

View Full Version : Rep Points

beettoo92
10-05-2011, 09:55 AM
i have tried to give rep points to other members but have recieved a message saying 'you have to spread some around before giving again to the same person'. How long can we not give rep to another member for a second time????? :help:

Stlouisfish
10-05-2011, 11:50 AM
I've gotten the same message - my guess is that you need to give rep to someone else 1st before giving to 1 person twice.

korith
10-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Yes that is exactly what it means. You can't give the same person rep twice in a row. Need to give rep to someone else before you can rep the first person again. I think this change was made a few years ago, think the cause was a pair of folks giving thousands of rep points to each other.

Lady Hobbs
10-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Also, you must have been here long enough to have received rep points yourself before you can give rep to someone else. When you register here, you start with 10 rep points but those are not counted until you earn some from another member.

Fizgig
11-07-2011, 02:28 AM
You're one ahead of me.... I did all the reading on the rep. points subject, but can't figure out for the life of me how to even attempt to hand any out :think:

I really think some of these "how to" explanations need to come with screen caps for those of us Eng. (or IQ pts.) challenged :scratchheadyellow:

OscarFan
11-07-2011, 02:32 AM
You're one ahead of me.... I did all the reading on the rep. points subject, but can't figure out for the life of me how to even attempt to hand any out :think:

I really think some of these "how to" explanations need to come with screen caps for those of us Eng. (or IQ pts.) challenged :scratchheadyellow:

click the balance at the top right of the post right above the join date

Fizgig
11-07-2011, 02:41 AM
click the balance at the top right of the post right above the join date

OH!!! Didn't see them before (blush) .... Looked and looked... Me blind :hmm3grin2orange:

Thank you =)

Pamela2Heaven
11-07-2011, 02:44 AM
I just wish I could shop!!! lol

korith
11-07-2011, 05:13 AM
I just wish I could shop!!! lol

First go to the shop menu and go down to the bank link, make sure points you want to use are withdrawn from the bank, then go back to shop menu and go to give gifts or one of the main shop menu. Different things you can buy with points.

Lady Hobbs
11-07-2011, 05:15 AM
You will need more points to shop I believe.