PDA

View Full Version : Bye little lad

s410k
08-02-2007, 07:16 PM
I came home today to find my fighter dead :ssad:

He was just lying on the bottom of the tank :ssad:

I can't really understand it. He didn't look ill, and only four days ago he blew a big bubble nest, so he must have been happy :ssad:

He was a good little fish. He will be missed :ssad:

MeganL3985
08-02-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry :(

tropfish
08-02-2007, 08:20 PM
i'm sorry to hear it. how old was he?

SkarloeysMom
08-02-2007, 08:45 PM
I came home today to find my fighter dead :ssad:

He was just lying on the bottom of the tank :ssad:

I can't really understand it. He didn't look ill, and only four days ago he blew a big bubble nest, so he must have been happy :ssad:

He was a good little fish. He will be missed :ssad:

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your fish. Sounds like he had a happy life with you.

hungryhound
08-02-2007, 08:51 PM
my condolences go out to you. May your fish be happily swimming in the big ocean in the sky.

RobbieG
08-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Sorry about your fish

TowBoater
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear it. I am sure you loved your fish and considered him family as I do mine. He will be missed but he is in a better place.

s410k
08-05-2007, 08:12 AM
Cheers guys. He was about 6 months old. Betta are my favourite fish and I was sorry to see him go :0(

Presten
08-14-2007, 11:49 PM
I was playing with mine today. Jeremiah is still happy as a lark carrying his big tumor, but you can tell he is happy. Sammy is mad at me cause I started giving Jeremiah more attention than he. Davy is puffing at me everytime he sees me cause I put him into a larger house, guess he liked his little house, it was good when he was little but he is now a big guy at least I keep telling him that.

You had a chance to enjoy your little guy and it sounds like he was happy, they make their bubble nests when they are happy. So remember the good times and he will be waiting for you one day.

Sorry for your loss, but remember the good he brought you.

presten