PDA

View Full Version : OY! here we go again

cocoa_pleco
08-02-2007, 12:42 PM
hate to say it, im getting another tank when i come back. my uncle here would go halfers on one. theres a sale at a tank warehouse so thats where im going when i come back. this time im looking for a 30-45g bowfront or corner tank. i would go freshwater since im making the 20g saltwater, maybe discus even. i have room for a new tank so i guess so. i go back the 20th. germany and denmark have good food at least and are easy to understand. in my uncles yard here theres even wild hedgehogs.

RobbieG
08-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Glad to hear you are finally getting fed. I've seen some really nice 46 gallon bowfronts. You looking at fake wood or fake black?

Lady Hobbs
08-02-2007, 01:49 PM
cocoa.....enjoy your vacation, the scenery, the food and girls and take your mind off fish for awhile.
:ezpi_wink1: :ezpi_wink1: :ezpi_wink1:

cocoa_pleco
08-02-2007, 02:05 PM
lol, thanks. i think fake black. i think petsmart only has 28g bowfronts, nothing larger.

i found someone on a ad that would sell a 180g salt tank with all the live rock, skimmer and all for 1800 dollars or trade for a quad or inflatable boat. i would have traded one of my quads but he already sold the tank.

on a different topic, i would go for discus or a single large fish. are there any small arrowanas or anything large that can fit in a tank around 46g?

Rue
08-02-2007, 02:24 PM
...nope...

...stop thinking so hard and just enjoy your vacation...

YaYgoldFish
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
An oscar, jack dempsey, maybe A tinfoil barb?

Ive read alot of people posting here that the minimum for one of these fish was 33g or so.

You could aslo try a senegal bichir, or some kind of eel?

cocoa_pleco
08-02-2007, 06:02 PM
i havent had a oscar in a long time. maybe its time to get one. or a dempsey. so many decisions!

tropfish
08-02-2007, 06:28 PM
i''m glad your enjoying your vacation more now lol

how about a bp for the tank?

cocoa_pleco
08-02-2007, 06:50 PM
a BP is a option too. i may do that or a oscar. i want a few or single large fish since i have almost everything, a big salt tank, small one, african and tanganyika tank, community, betta, etc. the bad thing about a oscar though is theyre rough with heaters and filters if theyre bored. i wouldnt really be able to have plants and all that with one.

keep the suggestions coming!! BP"s are high on the list for now