PDA

View Full Version : digger....Let's hear it on the BP

Lady Hobbs
07-30-2007, 04:20 PM
OK digger......I am waiting to hear about those blood parrots. Would love to see some pictures too.

jeffs99dime
07-30-2007, 04:50 PM
OK digger......I am waiting to hear about those blood parrots. Would love to see some pictures too.

that goes for me as well

Lady Hobbs
07-30-2007, 04:57 PM
digger, I just noticed you're from Edmonton Alberta. We have another member from there, as well. Cocoa_pleco who is on vacation at this time. Do you happen to know each other?

I want to know how aggressive your BP are. Often people say there's are pussy cats and another will say very aggressive. Also, how long have you had them, their sizes, etc.

I'm not interest at all in those dyed ones but the un-dyed peaks my interest.

digger
08-21-2007, 02:50 PM
i do have a couple pictures of them in photobucket my undyed one is about 4 in alot bigger than the dyed one they are very friendly i have them in a tank with my comets where they seem to be really happy they have schooled up with them and i think they keep trying to get the comets to mate with them with no success they swim to the top when i walk in the room which is probably their way of saying feed me they will also rub up agaimst my hand when cleaning the tank ive had them about a year they were originally tank mates for my jags but they kept hiding and i never saw them cant say as i blame them for that my jags just thought they were extra large food you are welcome to look through my pictures in photobucket .
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/banfur/fishypics053.jpg

that is a picture of pumpkin my undyed blood parrot who recently seems to be getting alot more markings on his tail and fins

Lady Hobbs
08-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Your site only shows one very small pic.

digger
08-21-2007, 08:48 PM
try this one it shows most of my fish .
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/banfur/
most pics are small was trying to learn how to make an avatar