PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Caity
05-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi, I am very new into keeping fish. Currently I don't own any aquariums, just a Betta. My boyfriend is borderlining obsession with keeping fish. He has a beautiful tank of African Cichlids and a tank of Catfish. I am beginning to become more interested in fish and will soon be starting my own tank. I am just not sure what type of fish to go with. I hope this site will help me.

Please write back if you have any good suggestions for a beginner like myself. (I have a 40 gal tank ready to go)

rollie
05-10-2006, 09:05 PM
you came to the right site. it can be quite a busy place at times. this morning it was quite hot here for awhile. i am sure you will like it here. there so many nice fish, it hard for me to say one. what are you leaning toward?

jnmrcs
05-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Hi, welcome. Maybe you should take some names from this forum and check the image of the fish on the internet (like google image search). So you can figure out what you really like. But before buying anything remember to get more info, so you can know what you are going to need and how (little) work will you need.

William
05-11-2006, 02:52 AM
Welcome.

I can say that I will start adding pictures this week or early next week so that you can se how fish looks when reading about them.

DemonShark
05-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Well before these guys set you up with a fish that will be pretty hard to keep (they like exotice fish that are very sensitve to things) dont blame em tho there ussually vey good looking but Im suggesting a hardy fish and tell us what kinds of fish you can get form your way

ask any questions if you like and welcome

NorthernBoy
05-13-2006, 05:02 AM
wecome