PDA

View Full Version : How long for Awards at the moment?

TazManiac
07-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Hey guys,

I submitted an award request some time ago now (like weeks ago) and am just wondering if the awards are given out at a certain time of the month and if I did it right. There doesn't appear to be anywhere to see awards you are waiting for.

Goes to 11!
07-08-2011, 03:18 AM
They were last handed out 26/3/11 as far as I can tell.

Are they a monthly thing? I don't honestly know how often they are handed out lol.

genocidex
07-08-2011, 03:32 AM
the how to says william will get to them when he can

Brhino
07-08-2011, 04:06 AM
it can frequently be a couple months before a round of awards gets handed out. Sit tight, and you'll get it eventually.

TazManiac
07-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Thanks guys.

Lady Hobbs
07-08-2011, 11:54 AM
For a time, awards were handed out the first Sunday of the month but they've been put on the back burner here lately. I will PM william about them again.

Aeonflame
07-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Tell him the natives are restless :hmm3grin2orange:

funkman262
07-08-2011, 01:30 PM
I put in an award request a while too but the way I see it is with all the hard work William's done and currently doing for this forum, I don't mind waiting for when he has some spare time to go through all of the award requests. He does that all on his own and I think he's earned the right to hold off on it in order to do more important things lol.

genocidex
07-08-2011, 03:16 PM
funkman has a great point, i think those should be his "oh i am bored and got some free time" lol

TazManiac
07-08-2011, 11:40 PM
I put in an award request a while too but the way I see it is with all the hard work William's done and currently doing for this forum, I don't mind waiting for when he has some spare time to go through all of the award requests. He does that all on his own and I think he's earned the right to hold off on it in order to do more important things lol.
I certainly wasn't trying to sound rude. Just curious on how it was done and how long I should expect to wait. It had been a long time since I got an award and couldn't remember how it was done.

ElizabethJKR
07-09-2011, 12:43 AM
What are the requirements for getting awards? I'm not sure if I should submit to get any or if I need to wait a little longer.

funkman262
07-09-2011, 01:02 AM
I certainly wasn't trying to sound rude. Just curious on how it was done and how long I should expect to wait. It had been a long time since I got an award and couldn't remember how it was done.

Nobody said anything about anyone being rude. I was just giving my opinion on the matter. There was a similar thread around the time I was putting in requests for my first awards and that's when I found out that William goes through all of the requests on his own. Since then, my attitude towards the subject has changed. I totally understand where you're coming from though as I was asking the same question back then.

Brhino
07-09-2011, 01:29 AM
What are the requirements for getting awards? I'm not sure if I should submit to get any or if I need to wait a little longer.

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=7379
Should answer your question!