PDA

View Full Version : help w photos from Flickr?

lisaandtheword
07-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi, I figured out how to get the correct url for a decent sized pic, & successfully added a cpl to the Gallery. But it seems like I can only add 1 at a time, & so the Flickr logo gets added w ea pic! anyone familiar w Flickr that can help? thx!

genocidex
07-04-2011, 07:06 PM
not really familiar with flickr but i use photo bucket i think its much easier and they dont add water marks lol
sry that im not really helping figured i would throw my half cent in :P

lisaandtheword
07-04-2011, 07:19 PM
I read that flickr was easier, so far it is for working w pics in the site..
photobucket looks different now & I can't really access my pics, seems to be trouble w their site right now. I'm hoping someone uses flickr & has figured out the tricks.. there's always tricks!

Trillianne
07-04-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm confused why you are trying to move your pics from flickr to the gallery here instead of just uploading from your computer to the gallery here, since you can use either links in your posts.

However... I'd just go through and delete the logo images you uploaded to the gallery.

lisaandtheword
07-04-2011, 10:07 PM
It's bc the pics went straight from my camera to Flickr, not stored on my pc. I'll try the deleting thing, thx!

adding: can't find any way to delete pics I already added to gallery. getting pretty frustrated w the hassle of pics.