PDA

View Full Version : small plant package

AmyLynn
06-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Just did a bit of weeding and cleaning on the 55 gallon and have a small handful of plants that need a good home. The crypts are showing some melt from the move still, but should come back good. There are some spots of spot algae on the anubias and sword. Should be snail free....

Would like $15 plus shipping. I should be able to get them into a small flat rate box for a shipping rate of $5.20.

The star of the group is the large anubias nana.

Have a sm amazon sword. It's not in the healthiest condition. It got left at the bottom of a bucket for a couple of days when I moved and has now been in the pitcher for a couple of days.

Some needle leaf java.

Some lace leaf java.

A couple of stems of cryptocoryne wendtii red

a couple of stems of what I believe is cryptocoryne undulata.

funkman262
06-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Pics might help. If nobody on here is interested, you can always try craigslist. That way you don't need to bother with shipping. Good luck with the sale :)

AmyLynn
06-17-2011, 04:18 PM
If no one wants these by this afternoon I'll post them in the Colorado section of theplantedtank and avoid shipping.

Stlouisfish
06-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Do any of these plants need anything special like fertilizer or better lighting than a standard tank light? I have plants already but would like to add to what I have.

AmyLynn
06-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Everything but the amazon sword is low light. They may do find under standard tank lighting. Usually though standard tank lighting isn't quite the right spectrum. The anubias and the java ferns may also do fine without additional fertilizers, but the cryptocorynes would probably appreciate some root tabs.

However, I don't think the sword is going to make it through shipping. So, I think I am going to pull it from the package and offer the rest of them for the price of $12 plus the flat rate shipping.

Stlouisfish
06-17-2011, 08:53 PM
I am sending you a PM.