PDA

View Full Version : Bringing My Angels back to the LFS

Cliffs
07-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Well the 13 Angle fish that I bought as little ones are going back to the LFS to find new owners. They are at the size where they are starting to fight and there is no reason to let that continue. I think Ill keep 2 of the smallest. With the credit from the store Im going to start a South American Ciclid tank. I really like the dwarf ciclids and will try to keep to the very timid SA ciclid types. I have a 55 gallon tank. I wish the Angles got along because they are very beautiful and intelligent fish and makes a good looking tank. Its funny how aggressive they are with each other but at the end of the day when I turn out the lights or when I do water changes they all group up together in the corner like they get along. Does any one have any suggestions on restocking now. Do you guys think I should keep only one Angle instead of more in the one tank? I want the new owners to be peaceful and compatable
Thanks for any input

lbeltrone
02-02-2012, 06:31 PM
i too like to keep angles. i have six in a 46 tank,and i am concerned they will not get along when they mature. does anyone have a comment about this? my tank has plenty of plants

Goes to 11!
02-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Cliff it's hit n miss with angels as you know [Cichlids eh?] I think that provided you have plenty of cover 2 is very possible but you need to be prepared should something go wrong.

lbeltrone: Please read post #3 here. (http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=87237) as I do not see 6 in 46 going well no.

Brhino
02-02-2012, 06:47 PM
this thread is 4 and a half years old. That may be a record for necroposting.

Goes to 11!
02-02-2012, 07:18 PM
HAHAHA %$^%$^$#&^*% multitasking - OOPS.

I was wondering when cliff got a bunch of angels, I need new glasses.

It's prett good but I am pretty sure it's not a record though.