PDA

View Full Version : How to send gifts

Sirex
03-12-2011, 04:00 AM
I really did search but I can not find a place to send gifts to other members.

Thank you in advance.

johndoe222
03-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Click on the members gifts that they already have and it should take you to the checkout area. Try on mine if you want.

Goes to 11!
03-12-2011, 04:08 AM
I really did search but I can not find a place to send gifts to other members.

In the task bar at the top of the page you will see the 'shop menu' tab.

There is a 'give gifts' option you can use provided you have enough points.

Sirex
03-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Thanks I tried on yours but I must be to new. It said I do not have enough points.

I guess I have some work to do.

I have received a lot of help from members an I wanted to give them some gifts as thank you's but I guess I will have to wait.

Goes to 11!
03-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Thanks I tried on yours but I must be to new. It said I do not have enough points.

I guess I have some work to do.

I have received a lot of help from members an I wanted to give them some gifts as thank you's but I guess I will have to wait.
You can rep people that give you good advice, Use the little scales in the upper RH corner of their helpful posts.

gadget228
03-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Also your points stored in the bank can't be used, you have to withdraw them first.

Lady Hobbs
03-12-2011, 12:25 PM
You need 1000 points to buy someone a gift and they can not be in the bank. You must withdraw them from the bank so you can spend them.

Gifts cost but Reputation points do not. Those are the http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/images/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/reputation.php?p=866540) (scales) about their posts.

Cermet
03-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Thanks! Only yesterday did I even learn and figure out how to give reputration points! This, (grifts) I was completely lost and still am - where are these grifts bought? There is a store? I know of the bank but just don't understand how those are used to buy a grift?:shrug:

I really feel bad that I didn't understand this until now - so many people here helped me and saved my fish and except for saying thanks, I didn't understand any of these processes - maybe a sticky for new members that explain these procedures!

Ignorance is how we are born and live much of our lives until someone else put's effort into educating us (and we owe all those wonderful people our greatest thanks!) I guess that really does prove that there are no stupid questions, only people that need great people (and forums like this) to help them learn!

Lady Hobbs
03-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Shop menu at the top of the page but there is also an AC STORE to buy highlight for your User Name, add a title, etc.

User CP, edit shop option, AC Forum Store (in the top blue bar) and scroll down.