PDA

View Full Version : help-quick

jfd
07-11-2007, 11:58 PM
My angel has been acting weird the last week-changed colors a bit and hanging out on the bottom--now he is almost dead and other fish are picking at him-death is imminent how do I euthinize?

RobbieG
07-12-2007, 12:07 AM
IF you are certain he is dying - put him in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer.

If you have the stomach for it put him in a bag to hold him still and hit it with a hammer.

Drumachine09
07-12-2007, 12:22 AM
You can put him in a bowl of clove oil to sedate him, and then in a bowl of vodka to put him out.

rollie
07-12-2007, 12:45 AM
You can put him in a bowl of clove oil to sedate him, and then in a bowl of vodka to put him out.

and then you can roll him in flour and fried him, and eat him for dinner. lol

Lady Hobbs
07-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Sorry your angel is in dire straits. Why not try an immediate large water change and see if this will help him? They need very clean water and possibly your water is deprived of oxygen.

crackatinny
07-12-2007, 02:59 AM
Before you give up on him.
We have an angel that was acting like that for about 3 weeks, he would get bursts and feed, but sink to the bottom after a small swim, even lying on his side, we went to net him a few times thinking he was actually dead, then one morning we came out, and he was up and about, that was about 3 months ago, and he has not looked back, whatever was wrong with ours is still a mystery.

salman
07-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Do a water change as other people said. But dont give up on him until hes really dead.

johny87
07-14-2007, 04:24 PM
hey!how is your fish?did you changed the water?did you made any analisis to water?are any other fishes acting like the sick one?at fist you should analise the water,and i agree to the others, never give up on a fishuntil it is really dead.there are lots of aspects that can determine that behaviour to your fish.good luck with your fishes from now on!!!

jfd
07-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I had just changed my water the day before--he was already acting weird. Water good -my ph runs a bit high though. I took him out as the others were picking at him and he had lost an eye. I just held him in a little bowl telling him to go to the light--when he did not breath for about 30 seconds I put him in the freezer just in case he was still around. I don't knw what to make of it --I have had him for 7 months and all was good. I miss my little buddy.