PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally doing it

kufan
07-11-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm going to be setting up a saltwater tank here in a couple of weeks. The only sad part is I'm having to part ways with my Brackish tank because I don't have enough room in my apartment to have 3 tanks, darn small apartments, and there isn't any way I'm going to part ways with my 55 gallon tank. I had always knew I was going to get a saltwater tank, but I was really wanting a big one (75+) but I don't have the room for one that big right now.

KU

RobbieG
07-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Congrats - I should be taking the plunge myself either this weekend or next!

Rue
07-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Tsk...you have more walls than that don't you?

...all you need is one comfy chair in the middle of the room...

kufan
07-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Congrats - I should be taking the plunge myself either this weekend or next!
I'd take the plunge now, but I have to get rid of my brackish first, which is a bit hard because brackish fish are such a rarity around here. I really wish I had room for another tank, which I'm still trying to find, but I don't think it is going to happen.

KU

Incredulous_Ed
07-11-2007, 05:51 PM
All right Kufan! way to go! I;m planing on going saltwater if I ever make enough money to keep them lol.

kufan
07-11-2007, 11:23 PM
All right Kufan! way to go! I;m planing on going saltwater if I ever make enough money to keep them lol.
Yeah thats what has started this. I finally graduated and I've got a little extra cash in the bank account and am going to start a small one

KU