PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Dawn

Cyberra
02-06-2011, 05:20 AM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Picture954.jpg

Normally I'm not awake early enough to catch a sunrise...

Was spending a night at the family bungalow with my younger sister... We roasted pork kebabs over a bonfire. Called it a night sometime after midnight, and then I was woken really early by light seeping in through the blinds next to me. After a few minutes of blinking to adjust my eyes, I peeled back the blinds, and this is what I saw. It was beautiful enough to make me crawl out of my sleeping bag for the camera.

The sun just peeking over the eastern horizon, and the river as flat and still as a mirror. It was completely silent, not even a birdcall or the splash of a fish jumping. Total stillness. A moment I just had to capture, and now I'm sharing it with everyone

flydustydawg
02-06-2011, 05:24 AM
WOW thanks for sharing! That is a great pic! Very beautiful. Where is this at?

Alasse
02-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Gorgeous pic!

I will say though i thought this was to do with the Twilight Saga *LOL*

Cyberra
02-06-2011, 05:31 AM
WOW thanks for sharing! That is a great pic! Very beautiful. Where is this at?
Grand Mira North, Cape Breton Island. The property has been in my family for years ^_^

@Alasse - I avoid anything "Twilight" like the Black Death. Books were a waste of paper as far as I'm concerned

flydustydawg
02-06-2011, 05:35 AM
how much does a plain ticket cost there lol?

Cyberra
02-06-2011, 05:36 AM
how much does a plain ticket cost there lol?
XD No idea. I've never flown. I do know that it costs more to fly from Halifax to Sydney than it does to fly from Halifax to Newfoundland.