PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Washington has Real life super Heroes!lol

Northernguy
01-09-2011, 04:00 PM
No kiddin'!lol
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/real-life-superhero-stops-car-robbery-seattle-20110107-111314-082.html

Have you seen any around your city?

I hope they don't get slaughtered too soon. There is only so much a flak jacket,pepper spray and taser can do.

Rue
01-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I saw that! Cool! Good on 'em!thumbs2:

Trillianne
01-09-2011, 05:33 PM
I have not seen them, but then I don't generally prowl Seattle at night.

The reporter was reporting from Lynnwood which IS an area I used to live in but that's more than walking distance from Seattle. So that part seems a bit odd if he's "Patrolling Seattle."

I had an interesting read link-hopping around and while on the face of the thing I think its awesome that someone is inspired enough to want to help on the scale a superhero helps... there were a few downsides to taking on a superhero persona. In one incident his group held a gentleman that was swinging a golf club around until police arrived, but none of them would be a witness and so... they had to let the guy go. On the one hand if this is a drunken bender its probably not likely to repeat... but if this is someone with a serious history of acting this way... :T

It remains to be seen how it works out in the end.

Wild Turkey
01-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Too cool for school. That guy is something else.

Love that shock stick, my friend has one just like it, if u grab the stick part it shocks you as well. XD

When i was a kid I wanted to join the guardian angels when I grew up. I can definitely relate to this. The guy deserves a huge pat on the back, even if his impact is somewhat small in a big city.

"Hes been stabbed and had a gun pulled out on him" Hes not your typical comic book store guy is he? LOL