PDA

View Full Version : it may help you on feeding goldfish well

dccruibay5
12-27-2010, 04:28 AM
1Purchase the right kind of food for your fish. Goldfish need protein and a wide range of vitamins and carbohydrates, so choose a nutrient-rich food specifically for goldfish. Use either flake-form or floating pellets. Ask at the aquarium store for food recommendations for the specific type of goldfish you own.

2Consider occasionally offering snacks, such as leafy vegetables (lettuce and spinach) or live food (brine shrimp and mosquito larvae), for variety.

3Feed your fish once a day by adding one small pinch of food to the tank at a time. In general, provide as much food as the fish will consume in 2 minutes. (Vary this accordingly for larger fish.) Remember to offer just a tiny amount in each pinch.

4Remove excess food with a net after the feeding session, to avoid polluting the water.

5Consider using a feeding ring, which attaches to the side of the tank and allows better control, thus reducing the risk of overfeeding your fish.

jaysee
12-27-2010, 04:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

You must have a fantastic LFS if you recommend asking for LFS employee's advice :)

redbullbill
03-23-2011, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the forum!

You must have a fantastic LFS if you recommend asking for LFS employee's advice :)

i so agree with that the people that work at LFS inmy area are dim wits!!!!!!!

redbullbill
03-23-2011, 04:04 AM
3Feed your fish once a day by adding one small pinch of food to the tank at a time. In general, provide as much food as the fish will consume in 2 minutes. (Vary this accordingly for larger fish.) Remember to offer just a tiny amount in each pinch.

I have a comet about 6-7" big and a second comet around 3" and a little fancy.
My question is i feed them a small pinch 3 times a day.When i feed them its gone in like 2 mintues.I tried feeding them only once a day and they ate all my plants but the bamboo.So i don't really know how much to feed them?I give them goldfish flakes.

Brhino
03-23-2011, 04:06 AM
This thread is 3 months old, which admittedly isn't THAT old, but the OP has been banned for repeatedly making new threads that were simply copy/pastes of things he plagiarized from other places.

Nothing to see here, move along...

redbullbill
03-23-2011, 04:42 AM
okie dokie sorry only been into the forum thing a few weeks still learning.