PDA

View Full Version : Guppy

Henry5
12-29-2004, 10:36 PM
My guppy babies are 1,5 month old now, and still no color... When can I expect the colors to show?

ladyjai
12-31-2004, 01:46 AM
what kind of guppies? you should have seen color by now. How large are they?

Henry5
01-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Double sword. 1 cm.

Anonymous
06-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Hi, I'm looking for some help with my guppys, I had 5 that I got from a friend to start my clan of babys 3 females and 2 males. I desided to get a few more to breed with them I took one of the five and put her in a new tank both tanks are over a month being set up now. So I go to the pet store and found four that I liked in collor and finage, I put 3 in with the female 1 male and 2 females and the other female in the other tank, I have lost all in the new tank I set up with the female to get it started good and now my other tank is showing signs of the same. they start out swimming at the top of the tank with tight fins and then white stuff that looks like cotton (it's not ick) and one of the males looks like hes tail is rotting off. I tryed a stuff called fungus clear tabs from Jungle that is supossed to stop two of the things that is wrong fin rott and clamped fins but is rapidly getting worse and I don't want to lose my babys can anyone help...?