PDA

View Full Version : missing bamboo

bigummz
06-21-2007, 02:17 AM
its day 3 and have only seen 3 of the 4 I have checked the hiding spots and nothing are H&L tetra or gold bards know to eat shrimp or can they do somthing else that I don't know?

cocoa_pleco
06-21-2007, 02:19 AM
sometimes fish pop out of nowhere. once i couldnt find my expensive crayfish, and a year later he plop came out of nowhere in his own secret tunnel. he should show up soon unless you find a carcass

tropfish
06-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Some thing happened to me with a cory cat. I had this cory cat that was only A few months old but was EASily and inch bigger then all the others in the pet store. The dealer said it was the biggest one theyve ever sold supposedly lol. Anyway i had 3 in the tank. One died for some reason and the big one dissapeared for almost a year anc i couldn't find it. so today when i moved the tank downstairs i took al lthe decorations out only to find the big cory cat. i was so suprised! it was great lol

~Alex

bigummz
06-21-2007, 03:53 PM
ok i checked this morning to see if he came back now there is none and I check the hiding spots again.I hope they pop out soon, think they got eaten?

cocoa_pleco
06-21-2007, 04:09 PM
not necessarily. he could be hiding in the filter or in the gravel

GoldLenny
06-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Try some kind of alge thin used for feeding pleco's. They are harder and will take a while to break down. He may smell the food and come out of hiding. Put the algae thin in a front corner or other area where it's out in the open so you can see him come out.

bigummz
06-22-2007, 03:59 AM
Found them. saw the last one swim up went right into the filter and I looked in there the other 3 were there. Happy now cause I get to watch them feed again.

tropfish
06-22-2007, 10:38 PM
glad that you found them thumbs2: