PDA

View Full Version : aqua one 620 90 litre

wazzawar
10-02-2010, 11:32 AM
hi everyone
i newly to this site.
i have a new tank aqua one 620 and not sure the name of filter it on the hood and it a big filter and i use to have 45 litre tnak and oranda and 8 white cloud and now have 5 left it died when i was away holiday not sure what happen there was a holiday feeder there.. anyway my wife was wanting a black moor and i like to have that too and we like to have that for our tank but we have to give my oranda to my parnet they have a bigggggggger tank than mine and maybe white cloud and is there an plms that i can have black moor with the oranda or better have 2 or 3 black moor with my tank, i understand that i hear about 10 gal a fish and i bought a tank at the shop they told me i can have 3 oranda and 8 white cloud that time ( thought that be overstock) when i bought it and get it t cycle to work the filter ready fr my fish and i need advise if i can have black moor with oranda or better get a fresh black moors on their own with out white cloud or they ok with them
will it better that i get a another filter too so that be 2 filter
hope that help

Little Embers
10-03-2010, 03:49 AM
The whiteclouds should be fine with blackmoors and orandas, but as far as the size of tank you have, I would not keep more than 1 goldfish in it and preferably only in the short term. Goldfish are social and like the company of their own kind, so I would recommend you get a much larger tank if you want to keep goldfish.

It is advisable to have 2 filters running if you keep goldfish.

Little Embers
10-03-2010, 04:23 AM
Edit on above post:

hi everyone
i newly to this site.
Welcome to the forum. :ssmile: