PDA

View Full Version : Rollie adventours

DemonShark
04-22-2006, 11:33 PM
tell us how that dog saved you 8O

rollie
04-23-2006, 12:00 AM
it was my old female named lady. i was attack by a bobcat, was late fall, had heavy coat on. it drop on me from a tree. i yell for lady, she came with my other four huskys. bobcat did not stand a chace. it was dead. another time, behind my house fell on the ice and broke my foot, bad. she was in house window, i yell to her to help me, well threw the window she came. she never left my side untill i get in the house,. she was a ready great dog. she dead now, was almost 18 when she died. i still missed her.

DemonShark
04-23-2006, 12:02 AM
wow

Full3R
04-23-2006, 01:30 AM
huskies are very reliable dogs

rollie
04-23-2006, 01:48 AM
you bet, thet are,

DemonShark
04-23-2006, 04:12 PM
arent they related to wolves?

rollie
04-23-2006, 05:37 PM
yes they are.

DemonShark
04-23-2006, 10:00 PM
I thought so

rollie
04-23-2006, 10:00 PM
this happen a few years back. i was sitting down reading a book, when i heard, like something came in threw the window in the other room. my five husky took to see what it was. then they attacked it, that room was in a bad mess, when everything finally calm down. i just sat there ,wondering what it was. i figured what ever it was ,would not live to leave that room. then everything clam down, so i went to see what it was. it was the hawk, who had came in threw the window. but he was no more!!

DemonShark
04-23-2006, 10:02 PM
o i like hawks too bad

kimmers318
04-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Sounds like you had some very loyal dogs there Rollie. I once had a chow chow who was so gentle and loving it was amazing since they are generally standoffish and single person dogs. One night I had her out for her regular "before bed" potty session and all of a sudden she came running towards me just snarling her head off. I commanded her to come (which meant she was to come and sit directly in front of me) which she did, but she didn't stop growling. As I look over my shoulder there was a very unsavory looking man standing behind me. Keesha held her position, but never stopped growling. I next gave her the command to "watch" so she began to growl louder and bark. This guy told me he was just planning on getting into his car! My only comment was to ask him "on the passenger side?" because he was on the wrong side of the car! If it hadn't of been for her, I may have been a blurb in the next days paper. She will always have a special place in my heart even though she has been gone for almost 7 years now.

DemonShark
04-24-2006, 08:47 PM
So he was a hitman?